Because we care about you...
For the prevention against the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Zira Spa would like to ask for your cooperation in having your temperature checked before a spa treatment. Zira Spa has taken the following actions to assure our customer's health and safety:
- Every customer must have their temperature checked before a spa treatment. Customers with body temperature over 38 degrees celsius with or without symptoms like sneezing and coughing are not to receive the spa service,
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
- We frequently sanitize high touched surfaces and objects in the treatment room and the reception area with 70% alcohol after each use.
- Our staff wears protective facial masks at all times.
- Temperature measurement and COVID-19 assessment are required.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available to customers and our staff.
- Every room is now equipped with an air purifier and scheduled to have it on while the room is in use.
- We accept the contactless payment such as PromptPay and credit cards
Stay healthy and we are looking forward to pampering you soon at Zira Spa, Chiang Mai.