1. Do you have any treatment for pregnant women?
A: We don’t have treatment for pregnant women Due to legal in Thailand and it is very dangerous for the baby and the mother.
2. What is the difference between Aromatherapy Oil Massage and “Hot” Aromatherapy Oil Massage?.
A: The hot aroma oil will make you feel more relaxing, warm and smooth on your skin while massaging. And also it helps warm up the essential oil to be easier to smell and better for relaxation.
3. Do you have a shuttle service, is it free of charge?.
A: We have free shuttle service available around Chang Klang Road, Nimmanhaemind Road and Chiang Mai City Old Town areas only.
4. Will elders or kids be able to get a massage.
A: We wouldn’t recommend elders age above 60 to get a massage, especially elders with condition that needs to be careful such as, high blood pressure, gout and etc.
And we also wouldn’t recommend kids age below 10, because they might take the massage pressure.
5. What is the most popular or the signature of Zira Spa?
A: Our signature is Royal Thai Lanna massage that is included in “Lanna Colonial” and “Zira’s Signature”. And wisdom package “Prince” and “Princess”.
6. Does the price including Tax/VAT and tip?
A: The price is already included Tax/Vat but you cannot refund it back. The gratuities is optional and does not included with the price, however, it can be made at your discretion.
7. What is the difference between Traditional Thai and Royal Thai Lanna massage?
A: Royal Thai Lanna includes 4 steps that Traditional Thai massage doesn’t.
1) body balance checking, 2) finger pulling by using a local tool made of thin strips of bamboo woven together, 3) hammer stroke massage “Tawk Sen” on shoulders and legs, 4) Traditional Thai with scooping massage technique and and apply a herbal ball hot compress on abdomen part.
8. Do you accept credit card, AliPay, etc. or only cash?
A: We have many alternative ways to pay for your convenience. We accept Visa, Mastercard for credit card payment, and we accept WeChat pay and AliPay too.
9. Do you have any special discount or hot promotion?
A: You can find information about special deals and hot promotions here. We’ll keep you update as soon as possible if there is any new special deals or discount.
10. I’m on my period can I take your treatment?
A: It’s absolutely fine if you’re feeling comfortable to get a massage or spa, you can ask for spare pads if you like and we also have underpants to change.
11. Do you have another branches in Chiang Mai or outside?
A: Currently, we only have one Zira Spa.